Saturday, April 16, 2011

Man have I Grown UP......





So yes, mommy is slacking. I truth is, she can't turn her back long enough to write a blog without me putting graffitti on every wall, flooding the bathroom, and running down the street...... naked with my hair on fire. Needless to say I am in the throw of being a busy 2 year old. Some of my favorite things to do these days include:

Say "No mommy, stop talking" (when told I can't have ice cream for dinner)
Singing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little star. Dina Blow your Horn, and the ABC song.
Running, Jumping, and moving NON STOP!!!
Searching the neighborhood for garbage trucks, Fed-Ex trucks, UPS (brown) trucks and all other big trucks
Asking mommy where the trucks are when we don't see them (at least 20 times)

Here are a couple of recent action shots:)


3 comments:

Henry & Family said...

"Running down the street....naked...with hair on fire" ???? I take it Sean takes after his Auntie Amanda??? Am glad to see he didn't lose his curls. LOL.

biningshao said...

Enjoy the freedom of using Office 2010 from more locations on more devices. When you use Office Standard 2010 , you're getting the familiar and intuitive Office experience across PCs, Smartphones, and Web browsers on the go.

Office software skills said...

Welcome to out office 2010 online the store our microsoft office 2010 is a genuine copy of the Keys, cheaper to sell microsoft office 2010 download of our software, if the needs of your office software, do not prevent the look of the office 2010 download of us make a decision!