So I am one year old now. My birthday was the day after Christmas and I discovered something better than Christmas...... CUPCAKES!!!!! I love cupcakes!!!!! I also can't wait until I can take the motorcycle out. I will have to grow into that
- Walking, I am walking everywhere, but mom carrying me is still pretty sweet.
- Teeth, 8
- Weight, just shy of 20 pounds
- Toys, I don't need them, just hand over your ipods, cell phones, sunglasses, and remotes. That is what I really want.
- Words, nothing new, I have been focussing on my non-verbal communication, like pointing and saying uuuuuu uuuu uuu, throwing tantrums, and grabbing at everything I want.
- I am the ULTIMATE chick magnet, they just can't resist me
Can you believe this is me just one year ago? Mommy and Daddy can't believe it......