Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer Can't be ALL Fun and Games


So Summer can't be all fun and games. I have had to do some hard work too.... Like my chores and talk to my broker, my portfolio is really hurting, this economy.......




I also have been working on multi-tasking more. While I am at the park swinging I make my important calls and network. My stock broker Nemo always wants me to go to the Bahamas and "explore the reef" with him. I am THAT important of a client. Even with the hit I have taken, I still have some staying power.






Anyways, mommy and daddy are so busy that one afternoon while mommy was sitting on the couch relaxing I went into the kitchen, got the windex and a paper towel and started doing what she usually is doing.... Cleaning windows and mirrors and sweeping. Hey, I am just doing my part. Mommy was a bit concerned as to where the paper towel came from since the windex is stored next to the garbage, but Reduce Reuse Recycle mom.....


2 comments:

Hearing Aids said...

nice posting keep blogging

biningshao said...

Enjoy the freedom of using Office 2010 from more locations on more devices. When you use Office Standard 2010 , you're getting the familiar and intuitive Office experience across PCs, Smartphones, and Web browsers on the go.