So it is official, I am a toddler and mommy and daddy are SCARED!!!!!
So here are the tell-tale signs I am a toddler
1) I don't crawl anymore, that is sooooo last week
2) I know exactly what I want, but no one else can figure it out
3) I am only happy feeding myself, and the messier the meal, THE BETTER
4) I am ruling the roost with an iron fist, I like to bark orders and shake my fist and finger
5) My William Defoe (see the Platoon movie picture) impersonation is pretty darn good. My tantrum skills have recently EXPLODED.
6) I am stronger than mommy, she can't hold me anymore if it isn't in my will
7) I now need to be under 24 hour NSA surveillance to ensure my safety and well being.
8) I am only satisfied playing with very expensive electronics that are very fragile, such as Auntie Lindsay's computer as a drum and grandpa's new TV remote. In a nutshell, I want to play with the ONE thing you are trying to keep away from me, and I WON'T GIVE UP
9) When given sugar (which I really like, and know how to beg for) I act like Chucky
10) Mommy and Daddy have had multiple years taken off their lives in the past week.... What do you mean falling down the stairs is bad???? I thought it was fun.... LETS DO THAT AGAIN!!!